Service Advisors - Easton, MD
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships Needs Experienced Service Advisors to join our busy Service Teams!
- Extremely Competitive Salary, Commission, and Bonus plans
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Busy Shop
- Top-Notch Advisor training programs
CURRENT MARYLAND OPENINGS:
Easton, MD - Hertrich Chevrolet Buick GMC on Route 50 in Easton seeks an experienced Service Advisor. Previous General Motors experience is a Plus.
If no openings are currently available at your desired location, please feel free to apply anyway; all qualified applications are kept on file for six (6) months.
- Meet/Greet Service Customers Promptly
- Answer Incoming Service Calls and Schedule Appointments
- Advise Customers of Estimated Service/Repair Costs and Anticipated Completion Time
- Coordinate Repairs/Service Orders With Technicians
- Record and Report Issues to Service Manager
- Ensure Complete Customer Satisfaction by Getting It Right the First Time
- Suggest Appropriate Additional Services to the Customer
- Other Duties as Directed by the Service Manager
|Qualifications:||Previous experience as an automotive technician, service advisor, or previous auto sales background is required for this position.|
High School Diploma/GED required. Drug-Free Workplace. Offers of employment are conditional; candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. Must have a valid drivers license with few to no points on driving record.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.